I am an associate professor of Graphics & Media Lab.
I am also an associate professor in National Research University Higher School of Economics.
I recieved my Ph.D. from Keldysh Institute for Applied Mathematics Russian Academy of Science in 2005. I joined Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2005. Since 2010 I’m also a lecturer in Yandex school for data analysis. In 2014 I joined National Research University Higher School of Economics.
I’m also a scientific consultant in “Video Analysis Technologies” LLC, which is a resident of Skolkovo IT cluster.
- IterDet: Iterative Scheme for Object Detection in Crowded Environments. D. Rukhovich, K. Sofiiuk, D. Galeev, O. Barinova, A. Konushin. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2021
- Learning High-Resolution Domain-Specific Representations with a GAN Generator. D. Galeev, K. Sofiiuk, D. Rukhovich, M. Romanov, O. Barinova, A. Konushin. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2021
- The Improvement of Segmentation of Lung Pathologies and Pleural Effusion on CT-scans of Patients with Covid-19. D. Lashchenova, A. Gromov, A. Konushin, A. Mesheryakova. Programming and Computer Software, 2021
- Foreground-Aware Semantic Representations for Image Harmonization. K. Sofiiuk, P. Popenova, A. Konushin. Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2021
- A Distributed Tracking Algorithm for Counting People in Video by Head Detection. D. Kuplyakov, Y. Geraskin, T. Mamedov, A. Konushin. Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Machine Vision, 2020